The Random Miscellaneous
People say I’m close. People say they don’t know much about me. So here are some of the unmentionables that most people that DO know, DON’T.
1. I love bluegrass.
2. I’d rather listen to a single acoustic and a kick drum, than a full band.
3. I think a headstrong female country vocalist is ten times more intimidating than any joke female hip hop or rap artist.
4. I despise texting and the vast majority of social media.
5. I adore postcards.
6. I would rather spend time with a couple that has been married for 40 years, than newly weds.
7. I believe that every problem that arises, is a product of two conflicting views. A problem never generates from a single source.
8. If I could live in any era of music, it would be New Orleans in the 1920’s..I’m a jazz girl.
9. If I could have lunch with any historical figure (save Jesus), it would either be Abraham Lincoln or Walt Disney.
10. All I need to be happy, is a hardwood floor, a mirror, and some music.
More later. There you go.